Australia is the eventual travel station for those searching encounters with wild natural beauty, cultural experiences with the aboriginal community, and exotic animals.
Visiting these cities in Australia is a must:
· Cairns – It has the world’s biggest coral reef system. The Great Barrier Reef is the home of biodiversity where thousands of animal species and plant life dwell.
· Sydney – In Marine Aquarium and Sydney Zoo you can literally witness thousands of native sea mammals, fish,and birds. Sydney Harbour is another breath-taking spot to include in your family album.
· Melbourne -The Dandenong Ranges are an amazing representation of Australian flora and fauna. The natural beauty of the Great Ocean Road is something to regard, one of the most breath-taking stretches of road in the world. It has one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Twelve Apostles.
· Hobart -From its composed country atmosphere to its beautiful country surroundings, Hobart has many going for it. The town is also home to family-friendly suburbs, a booming arts scene and is known to be a food lover’s paradise.
· Darwin –This town has a relaxed and mellow approach to life that you will struggle to get anywhere else in the world. Boasting a buzzing nightlife, world-class natural scenery, and cozy weather all year round, Darwin has plenty to offer to new Australians. As it is so close to the tropics, Darwin's weather comprises the dry and wet seasons.
For people who seek nature and relaxation, once in a while visit the above cities to quench the thirst for nature.